|9 oz of tagliatelle egg pasta|
|1 onion, diced|
|2 tbs pine nuts, toasted|
|5 oz Culatello Di Zibello PDO|
Here is delicious dish for all pasta lovers that combines Culatello Di Zibello PDO with tagliatelle and basil, making for a refreshing meal for those hotter months of the year.
- Take approximately 3 oz of the Culatello Di Zibello PDO and chop finely, reserving the remaining slices for final decoration.
- Sauté a diced onion in a small quantity of oil in a frying pan.
- For the pasta, bring enough water to the boil, add a touch of salt and cook the tagliatelle according to the length of time indicated on the packet (if you can find it, green spinach tagliatelle will also go nicely with the flavors of the dish).
- When the pasta is cooked al dente, reserve a few tablespoons of the cooking water in a small bowl and drain the rest in a colander.
- Heat a large fry pan on medium high heat, add the pasta along with the cured Culatello Di Zibello PDO, pine nuts and a tablespoon or two of the cooking water to keep the pasta from sticking.
- Add fresh basil leaves and combine.
- Serve with a leaf of fresh basil on top and slices of Culatello Di Zibello PDO as a final touch.
Enjoy your meal!