Tagliolini with Culatello di Zibello PDO and endive sauce
This is a classical pasta dish. The sauce is made while the pasta is cooking, so it is a quickly and easily prepared.
20 Minutes 4 People
|320 g egg tagliatelle|
|80 g Culatello di Zibello PDO|
|320 g endive|
|½ dl extra virgin olive oil|
|1 clove garlic|
|4 basil leaves|
|60 g butter|
|1 espresso cup vodka|
- Prepare the egg pasta, cut the Culatello di Zibello PDO into even julienne strips.
- Wash and dry the endive thoroughly and cut it into even julienne strips.
- While the past is cooking, prepare the sauce. Melt the butter in a wide frying pan. Add the finely sliced garlic.
- Add the Culatello di Zibello PDO and cook until slightly crispy. Add the endive and allow it to soften over a high heat.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the frying pan. Add the vodka.
- Serve garnished with fried basil cut into strips and the endive leaves.
Suggestions: any other leafy vegetable can be used instead of endive.